Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won’t let me update download or re-download apps

Every time I try to download or reinstall or update my apps on the App Store it brings me to a verification problem so I sign in and it brings me to my billing information I typing my three digit CVV number then it says there’s an error I have never bought any apps I signed up for a free trial there is no money on the visa card I am not trying to buy any apps so I don’t understand why my billing information is needed I don’t get why I can’t update apps without my billing information I can’t reinstall apps without my billing information. Here is a photo of what it does when I try to update or download or install any apps

Posted on Jan 27, 2019 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2019 12:02 PM

I actually went back and seen how much was left on my Visa card just to be sure and there was five dollars on it and so I tired to re-enter everything and it still didn’t work I only used this card on eBay I tired to pay my Spotify bill and it won’t let me... maybe it’s the card.?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2019 12:02 PM in response to KiltedTim

I actually went back and seen how much was left on my Visa card just to be sure and there was five dollars on it and so I tired to re-enter everything and it still didn’t work I only used this card on eBay I tired to pay my Spotify bill and it won’t let me... maybe it’s the card.?

My phone won’t let me update download or re-download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.