Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb keeps turning itself off

I like to have do not disturb on all the time... Since the last update it keeps turning itself off seemingly randomly... From what i can see online it seems to be a new feature but I just find it frustrating as there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind when it does it...

iPhone 7, 12

Posted on Jan 27, 2019 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2019 12:04 AM

Hi frosty987,

Thanks for using the  Apple Support Communities.

I understand your frustration. Because there are people use Do Not Disturb mode and forget to turn it off, that's why in iOS 12, if you simply "Do Not Disturb" toggle in Control Centre, it will turn off in certain time.

If you want to turn on "Do Not Disturb" mode all the time, simply go to Settings > Do Not Disturb to turn on Do Not Disturb manually.

If you wish to provide a software feedback to Apple, you can share it at https://apple.com/feedback, they may adjust this feature in the future iOS update.

Best Regards,

Juitse

--

Resource for this issue

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2019 12:04 AM in response to frosty987

Hi frosty987,

Thanks for using the  Apple Support Communities.

I understand your frustration. Because there are people use Do Not Disturb mode and forget to turn it off, that's why in iOS 12, if you simply "Do Not Disturb" toggle in Control Centre, it will turn off in certain time.

If you want to turn on "Do Not Disturb" mode all the time, simply go to Settings > Do Not Disturb to turn on Do Not Disturb manually.

If you wish to provide a software feedback to Apple, you can share it at https://apple.com/feedback, they may adjust this feature in the future iOS update.

Best Regards,

Juitse

--

Resource for this issue

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Do not disturb keeps turning itself off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.