Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone.

"Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone." If you recently signed into XXXXXXX's iPhone you can ignore this notification."

I received this message a half an hour ago. I have not signed into imessage of facetime or any other app, etc. using my apple ID in some time, nor do I have a new iPhone. Am I compromised?

iPhone 6s, 12

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 8:25 PM

I occasionally get those messages when I haven't signed in anywhere new. I suggest you change your password just to be safe.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply

Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.