Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcasts Connect Login Loop

I've seen some past threads on this, and it looks like this bug is back, if it's ever been resolved at all.

Trying to set up a new podcast (my first). Getting a login loop from podcastsconnect.apple.com.

The loop happens when I:

I've tried with multiple Apple IDs (some Developers, some non) in Chrome and Safari. All do the same as above.

Posted on Jan 30, 2019 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2019 8:18 AM

What is supposed to happen is that when you sign into Podcasts Connect you get shunted to this iTunes Connect page, then immediately redirected to Podcasts Connect - usually it's fast enough that you don't notice it, but from time to time this bug surfaces.

You should make sure that you are signed in in iTunes>Account, that you have a payment method registered there (though Podcasting itself is free) and that the device you are working on is authorised to play iTunes Store content.

If it still doesn't work you should contact Podcasts Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2019 8:18 AM in response to cjc87

What is supposed to happen is that when you sign into Podcasts Connect you get shunted to this iTunes Connect page, then immediately redirected to Podcasts Connect - usually it's fast enough that you don't notice it, but from time to time this bug surfaces.

You should make sure that you are signed in in iTunes>Account, that you have a payment method registered there (though Podcasting itself is free) and that the device you are working on is authorised to play iTunes Store content.

If it still doesn't work you should contact Podcasts Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Podcasts Connect Login Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.