Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Youtube full screen white

I was watching Youtube on my MacBook Pro and I press the full screen and after press full screen there have an almost half of screen is white. I don't know what I have to do

Please help me

MacBook Pro 13", 10.14

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 11:41 AM

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2019 11:41 AM in response to Donsaq

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

MacBook Pro Youtube full screen white

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.