Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Favoriting edited clips?

I have a lot of general B-Roll, which I edit in the timeline (as that is the only place where you can apply certain changes such as stabilization, reverse, etc).

I would like to add the favorite label to some of these. But you can only favorites something in the project panel with all the full clips.

So far, the only work solution I can find is:

• right click the clip > reveal in project media panel > favorite

---

1) Does anyone have a way to directly favorite a clip in the timeline OR any advice for organizing edited clips?

2) Related, does anyone know how to reveal the clip name when it is in the timeline?

Thank you!

Billy

MacBook Pro 15", 10.14

Posted on Feb 2, 2019 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2019 7:58 PM

1). I know of no way to favorite a clip in the timeline. You can put your favorite edited clips into a project titled Clip Library. Or put them in separate projects.

2). To reveal a clip's name in the timeline, select it and click on the info button (the one that is a circle with an "i" in it). The clip's name and info will appear above the preview screen.

-- Rich

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2019 7:58 PM in response to bfanning3

1). I know of no way to favorite a clip in the timeline. You can put your favorite edited clips into a project titled Clip Library. Or put them in separate projects.

2). To reveal a clip's name in the timeline, select it and click on the info button (the one that is a circle with an "i" in it). The clip's name and info will appear above the preview screen.

-- Rich

Favoriting edited clips?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.