Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Get rid of DRM!!!

I have no purchased everything under the sun so that I can play my music through my Heos system and it still shows that it's DRM protected! I am a subscriber to apple music and I just purchased itunes match and I still can't f'ing play any of my music!!!!!

How do I fix this?

[Edited by Host]

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Feb 2, 2019 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 1:28 AM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Apple Music items contain DRM limiting them to use with iTunes and iOS devices while you have an active subscription to the Apple Music service. Your iTunes store music purchases (post 2009) and CD rips should be able to be used with third party hardware and software.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2019 1:28 AM in response to lesTravels2

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Apple Music items contain DRM limiting them to use with iTunes and iOS devices while you have an active subscription to the Apple Music service. Your iTunes store music purchases (post 2009) and CD rips should be able to be used with third party hardware and software.

tt2

Can't Get rid of DRM!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.