Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Autolock option buttons gone! How get 5 minutes?

In my settings (iPhone X, ver12.1.2) there are only two options for autolock - either 30 sek or 1 minute. The rest of them are non-existent. None of the current ones are long enough for my everyday user life. I want the original options back, especially including 5 minutes and never.

I’ve search around the internet for a solution. And these are the results and why they doesnt work for me. 1. It is not my job phone aka no one else has decided it to be limited. 2. If one of my apps are intruding the settings, how on earth will i know which one. Can’t find any tips on how to check this (feels totally idiotic to delete 184 apps (jup) one by one and check). 3. To download the Pathway app and use that or any other app to activate iOS hasn’t really worked (moatly because i havent figured out what i should do with the app), and can’t there just be a way of fixing the real problem?

I am deeply grateful for ideas on solution for this! And am I the only one with this weird dilemma?

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 12:43 AM

You don'y have a work email account set up in the phone's Mail app ? If not do you have any profiles installed on the phone ?

1 reply

Autolock option buttons gone! How get 5 minutes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.