Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove all the stored photos in iCloud?

I have a good 3000 or more photos on iCloud......they are also taking up space on my iMac computer.....I want to delete all the Photos on iCloud, but continue to keep all the same photos unchanged in the iPhoto app on my Mac. I suppose this is not possible? The reason I want to delete them is that I have a new iPhone 7 with 32G storage, and I want to free up more storage on it.....a good 5GB...

Any suggestion is welcome....

iMac 21.5", 10.14

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 7:27 AM

See this article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204410

2 replies

Feb 6, 2019 3:26 AM in response to tygb

Thanks for the information....maybe I should phrase the question this way: If I am sharing my iPhotos Library with all my devices with iCloud, how do I delete the iPhoto Library on one of my devices(iPhone) without affecting my iPhotos Library on the other devices? Can I do so without having to delete or change my iPhoto Library on my iMac or in iCloud? I am willing to remove all of my iPhone Library in iCloud, but then I might delete my entire iPhone Library on my Mac

How do I remove all the stored photos in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.