Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello please how can I reset my security question, I was told that I don’t have enough information to get my security question reset

How can I reset my Apple ID security question information to get my security question reset

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 4, 2019 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2019 4:59 PM

Follow the instructions here-->If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If this fails contact Apple's account security team. They will require that you prove that you are you. If you can't do that then you will be out of luck. See this link-->Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2019 4:59 PM in response to adebayo128

Follow the instructions here-->If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If this fails contact Apple's account security team. They will require that you prove that you are you. If you can't do that then you will be out of luck. See this link-->Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Hello please how can I reset my security question, I was told that I don’t have enough information to get my security question reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.