Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

date bug in ios 12.2

I am using iPhone 6S running iOS 12.2, I can't see date on my lock screen rather it shows xx% Charged. Basically it is displaying my battery usage, this message should come when phone is put on charger how ever after unplugging it, the display doesn't change and it shows xx% Charged. In short date is not visible in Notifications.

iPhone 6s, 12

Posted on Feb 7, 2019 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2019 10:13 PM

12.2 is a beta version of the iOS software. You should expect to encounter things that are not expected when running Beta software. But, you should not be asking questions about it on a public forum, nor sharing any information about it publicly. The NDA that you agreed to when you signed up for the Beta program was quite explicit about that:

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq

Use the feedback link you were provided when you signed up for the program to report problems.

Best,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2019 10:13 PM in response to Harsh_123

12.2 is a beta version of the iOS software. You should expect to encounter things that are not expected when running Beta software. But, you should not be asking questions about it on a public forum, nor sharing any information about it publicly. The NDA that you agreed to when you signed up for the Beta program was quite explicit about that:

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq

Use the feedback link you were provided when you signed up for the program to report problems.

Best,

GB

date bug in ios 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.