Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Siri shortcuts don’t run after iOS 12. Siri Gives Error Everytime

Apple branded apps can run with Siri Shortcuts perfectly. I send a demonstrate gif for phone calling with Siri shortcuts.

On the second gif, you can see that real problem is with 3rd party apps. They are not compatible with Siri Shortcuts in Turkish locale, I assumed. Apps might be send a different signal to Siri and causes the crash.

Before, I could use the Siri Shortcuts with WhatsApp etc., now no 3rd party app is not run for Siri Shortcuts.

Are anyone encountered with this issue ?

Thanks.

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Feb 8, 2019 1:51 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 8, 2019 3:54 AM in response to berkbabadogan

This has nothing to do with iOS 12 update

I have gone through complete literature and review of iOS 12.1.3 on various news media and on Apple web page including leading news magazines (Forbes).

No where I could find any link on the problem of "Siri Shortcuts" faced by you. Introspect and have a complete and thorough check on the way you handle settings on your iPhone 

Try deleting the shortcuts and adding again.

My Siri Shortcuts are working fine with iPhone 6 iOS 12.1.3

Feb 8, 2019 4:57 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hi,

I wish I had solved every problem with the app re-installation :) It is hard to find such a problem in news magazines, because they never do such a review. My Siri Shortcuts for 3rd party app don't work. Yours may be working. Our localizations are different. In short, there is no situation that can be adjusted by tampering with the settings. Have a nice day.

My Siri shortcuts don’t run after iOS 12. Siri Gives Error Everytime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.