Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 warranty

I have Iphone 7. I had trouble with its battary and cable. I decided to send it to the service on 14th December. Service replaced battary and sent back to me with doing nothing about cable. I have several questions that are waiting for being answered.

1. When I search on the legal Apple web site I couldn't find the Sarfaklar Store. Is it fake or real one?

2. Why wasn't my cable changed although battary was changed?(Photo 1)

3. THE BIG ISSUE: When I got my device, I connected it to my PC via iTools(Photo 2 is Itools screenshoot). I was surprised that some components were replaced with fake ones. And the replaced components caused notification that "the components should be changed". I couldn't understand how was this issue encountered? Could anyone explain it to me?

4. I know that if the device's components needs to be replaced, the device should be replaced entirely. Especially the replaced component are the vital ones.

(Photo 1 and Photo 2 will be shared with you when you cantact me)

I am wondering about the answers.

Thanks.

Ertugrul

Photo 1 Charge/Data Cable Problem

Photo 2 Itools Report

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 7, 12

Posted on Feb 10, 2019 10:38 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Feb 23, 2019 11:01 AM in response to technical_support

I'm not familiar with that software and could not tell you if it is accurate or not. It is telling you that the response to one part of the test was not what they expected and that the camera and screen were replaced (probably at the same time). It says "may" and it does not say that they were replaced with fake ones.

Your issue is with the store as Tim said. I don't see that they are an authorized reseller.

Iphone 7 warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.