Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't browse apple music in itunes

My Mac runs OS10.10.5 and iTunes is 12.8.1.3

My apple music subscription is up to date

I get a blank page when I search apple music from the browse tab in iTunes. If I select 'this computer' rather than 'apple music' it works fine.

Any suggestions would be welcome

MacBook Pro 13", 10.10

Posted on Feb 12, 2019 10:41 AM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2019 2:12 PM in response to BobScattergood

Hey, BobScattergood.

I see that you're being met with a blank page when you try to search Apple Music. If you search your own library, it works just fine, and I'm happy to help.

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac -- Restart your Mac in safe mode and test how it responds. Afterwards, reboot normally and log into your own user account. Remember this when booting in safe mode: Graphics performance limited in macOS Recovery, safe mode, or Guest User mode

How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac -- If the issue is also happening in safe mode, use this article to create and test a new user account. This will demonstrate if the issue is isolated to your account, or if its system wide. You'll need to log into iTunes on this account with the Apple ID you're using for Apple Music in order to test.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

i can't browse apple music in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.