Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstall Mail app

I have a MacbookPro early 2015 and Mail does not work correct after first and last Mojave released. I cannot delete and reinstall. Could you help me?

Posted on Feb 13, 2019 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 12:26 PM

Hey, adolfoPERU.

I see that you're having a problem with the Mail application on your MacBook Pro. I'm happy to help.

How to use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac -- Before continuing, be sure your personal information is safe by backing up your Mac.

How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery -- You cannot delete and reinstall a native application, but you can reinstall the macOS. This article provides the information and steps that you need.

If you'd rather get more specific support, please describe the issue you're facing in greater detail. Include any messages you may have received. The more information you provide, the better chance we will be able to offer some additional guidance.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2019 12:26 PM in response to adolfoPERU

Hey, adolfoPERU.

I see that you're having a problem with the Mail application on your MacBook Pro. I'm happy to help.

How to use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac -- Before continuing, be sure your personal information is safe by backing up your Mac.

How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery -- You cannot delete and reinstall a native application, but you can reinstall the macOS. This article provides the information and steps that you need.

If you'd rather get more specific support, please describe the issue you're facing in greater detail. Include any messages you may have received. The more information you provide, the better chance we will be able to offer some additional guidance.

Cheers!

Reinstall Mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.