You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music unavailable

What the fuck?!

I have some songs in my playlist and these songs are in Apple Music, but today these songs have become unavailable. So I can play these from search, but in my playlist Apple Music gives error "Object unavailable". I don't want to delete all these songs from my media and add again.

What can I do?

Thanks for the help

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 13, 2019 2:07 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2019 6:14 PM in response to arseniy96

Hi arseniy96,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with Apple Music. I’m happy to provide some steps that may help.

To start, I suggest trying the steps in the article below:

Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, I suggest signing out of and then back into Apple Music. This will remove anything you’ve made available for offline play, and you’ll have to redownload that music once you’ve signed back in. 

To sign out, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > [Apple ID] > Sign Out. I suggest restarting your device before signing back in. Then, you’ll want to make sure iCloud Music Library is enabled. You can do so by tapping Settings > Music.

Take care.

Music unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.