Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Not Adding to iTunes Library

I have a few albums (Specifically Linkin Park: One More Light and Taylor Swift: Reputation) that will not add to my library. It will add 3-4 songs from the album but the rest it will revert back to the "add" screen and my library will not show these songs. I have plenty of storage on my phone/computer and I have tried "offloading" and "reinstalling" the app and that fixed it for 60 seconds before it reverted back to the issue. This is happening on any device that has iTunes with these specific albums. I can add any other song/album with no issues. This has happened with multiple iPhones at this point.

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 16, 2019 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2019 6:19 AM

Hello dude8001!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I see from your post that you're having an issue with adding music with Apple Music

Try the steps in this article called Get help with iCloud Music Library and if necessary, contact Apple Support.

Kindest Regards.

Similar questions

2 replies

Music Not Adding to iTunes Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.