Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store

Hello, I did something and changed my App store to the US store and now as I am trying to change it back to the Finnish one it is literally impossible. I should use all the credits left on my account but I only have 0,63 cents and literally nothing costs that little money. Also even if something did cost that little money I would not be able to purchase anything because before purchasing I would have to change my store to the finnish one which I can’t do because I would have to spend the leftover money which I also cannot do. So I would like to know how can I change it back to Finnish store and say that this is the stupidest thing ever that I was able to change to another country’s store but not back to the original one.

iPhone 7, 12

Posted on Feb 18, 2019 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2019 4:01 AM

Take a look at this article:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you can't change your region taking the provided steps, then contact iTunes Support, they will help you:

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 18, 2019 4:04 AM in response to EK98

Add funds to your Apple ID

On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Learn how to create an Apple ID if you don't have one.
  3. Tap "Add Funds to Apple ID."1
  4. Tap the amount that you want to add, or tap Other to enter a specific amount.
  5. Tap Next, then confirm your selection. Some payment methods might prompt you to verify your purchase with a text message or other method.

After you authorize the payment, the funds credit to your Apple ID. You can use the credit to make iTunes & App Store purchases or buy more iCloud storage.

App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.