Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud sign in

i changed my password to access my icloud now it needs me to answer security questions and I do not know them how can I reset them

iPhone 5s, 12

Posted on Feb 19, 2019 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2019 12:05 AM

Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID address and click on continue .

Check the box of I need to reset my security questions and click on continue .

Enter the Apple ID password and click on continue .

Check the box of answer your current security questions and click on continue .

A single question will be written in the field , enter the answer for it in the next field .

If you click on drop down arrow in the field you will view all the questions when the Apple ID was created , it’s your choice select any one of them and answer for that question .

And click on continue .

A pop up window will appear click on drop down arrow in each field , select the desired question and type the answer in the next field , apply the same procedure for rest of fields and click on continue the security questions are changed .

Take a screen shot of questions and answers and save them in notes or can write down in a diary for your records .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2019 12:05 AM in response to Outlaw89

Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID address and click on continue .

Check the box of I need to reset my security questions and click on continue .

Enter the Apple ID password and click on continue .

Check the box of answer your current security questions and click on continue .

A single question will be written in the field , enter the answer for it in the next field .

If you click on drop down arrow in the field you will view all the questions when the Apple ID was created , it’s your choice select any one of them and answer for that question .

And click on continue .

A pop up window will appear click on drop down arrow in each field , select the desired question and type the answer in the next field , apply the same procedure for rest of fields and click on continue the security questions are changed .

Take a screen shot of questions and answers and save them in notes or can write down in a diary for your records .

icloud sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.