Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to make/receive phone calls

I have an iPhone 7 and I updated it to 12.1.4 a few days ago. Everything was fine before then. Now, I can’t make or receive any calls. As soon as I answer or make a call, it says call failed even though I have service and data. I also wasn’t able to make calls on Snapchat but I updated it and it worked fine. I still can’t make any calls, Facetime, Audio, or regular calls. I tried resetting my network, making space on my phone, reinserting my sim card, forced a restart, erased everything and reuploaded via icloud. Nothing worked. And now I can’t activate iMessage.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 20, 2019 5:27 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Feb 22, 2019 7:22 AM in response to wifiisessential

Hello wifiisessential,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that you've been unable to make and receive calls after recently updating your iPhone 7. You've done a great job trying to get this resolved! I recommend following the remaining steps in the link below:

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

Have a great day!

Unable to make/receive phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.