Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook 16.22.0 on macOS mojave

unable to open outlook 16.22.0 on macOS mojave

suspect bad attachment

iMac Pro

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 7:43 AM

Welcome!

As MS Office is not an Apple product and there are not as many Office users active here as one would think, I believe you will be better served by asking in Microsoft's Office forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

MS made their forums less user-friendly than before by making it harder to limit answers to Mac subjects, but it can be done when you know the trick:

Use the Sub-Topics pull-down to limit answers to Macs, and the Show Filters option to further narrow the results.

Everyone there is both and Office user and a Mac user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. I believe you will find the contributors there knowledgeable and very helpful.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2019 7:43 AM in response to bjmnyc1

Welcome!

As MS Office is not an Apple product and there are not as many Office users active here as one would think, I believe you will be better served by asking in Microsoft's Office forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

MS made their forums less user-friendly than before by making it harder to limit answers to Mac subjects, but it can be done when you know the trick:

Use the Sub-Topics pull-down to limit answers to Macs, and the Show Filters option to further narrow the results.

Everyone there is both and Office user and a Mac user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. I believe you will find the contributors there knowledgeable and very helpful.

outlook 16.22.0 on macOS mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.