Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i turn on find my ipone through icloud on a different device if mines been stolen?

i just recently removed the find my iphone on my device. but my phone was stolen lastnight aswell as my mac book can you help me?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 22, 2019 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2019 1:52 PM

Sorry, there is no way to turn it on other than on the device itself. See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

You won't be able to track it but there are some other suggestions in the above link that may be of interest.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2019 1:52 PM in response to bdora661

Sorry, there is no way to turn it on other than on the device itself. See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

You won't be able to track it but there are some other suggestions in the above link that may be of interest.

can i turn on find my ipone through icloud on a different device if mines been stolen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.