You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Card issuer problem

Last few days I tried to sign up in my wallet but it always show me “Contact to your card issuer.” Then I was contact with my bank they said; they didn’t found any problem on their system. And they give me a new card for try to sign up in wallet but it also didn’t work yet. Please help me as soon as possible.

N.B: Before I don’t have had a wallet account.

Posted on Feb 22, 2019 6:24 PM

1 reply

Feb 24, 2019 7:14 AM in response to tanvir272

Hi  tanvir272,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities. As I am understanding, you aren't able to add a card to the wallet and you have contacted the card issuer as instructed.

Here are some steps you can try: Get help adding cards to Wallet. Please note at the bottom of the article "You might be required to download an app from your bank or card issuer to add a card to Wallet." You may need to call your card issuer back and make sure that isn't required.

If you still have issues, contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

Card issuer problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.