Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Merge stray album songs into original album. iTunes 12, 2019

I have downloaded songs from a particular album at different times. So, I have 3 songs and 3 albums in the library. How do I merge the 3 songs into 1 albums (where they normally belong).

I am using the most recent macOS 10.14.3 software, and same for iTunes, Version 12.9.2.5

Thanks, Ken

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 23, 2019 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2019 8:59 AM

Greetings MidwestMac,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you've downloaded multiple songs from the same album within iTunes, and the songs which you've downloaded appear to be in different albums in your iTunes Library.

The following guide provides steps for verifying and editing the album names, as well as instructions for manually grouping songs into albums with iTunes: Combine your songs into albums in iTunes

Let me know how it goes from here.

Cheers.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2019 8:59 AM in response to MidwestMac

Greetings MidwestMac,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you've downloaded multiple songs from the same album within iTunes, and the songs which you've downloaded appear to be in different albums in your iTunes Library.

The following guide provides steps for verifying and editing the album names, as well as instructions for manually grouping songs into albums with iTunes: Combine your songs into albums in iTunes

Let me know how it goes from here.

Cheers.

Merge stray album songs into original album. iTunes 12, 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.