You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to recover deleted device on icloud

I deleted my Iphone on icloud by mistake. I don't see it in the list anymore

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 23, 2019 6:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2019 10:18 AM

Greetings Carole_177,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you've deleted your iPhone from your Apple ID device list, and you're curious how to add the device back to your list.

On your iPhone, I suggest ensuring your signed in to iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, the iTunes and App Store, or Game Center with your Apple ID, as described within the "Add a device to the list" section of the following support article: Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Let me know how it goes from here.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2019 10:18 AM in response to Carole_177

Greetings Carole_177,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you've deleted your iPhone from your Apple ID device list, and you're curious how to add the device back to your list.

On your iPhone, I suggest ensuring your signed in to iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, the iTunes and App Store, or Game Center with your Apple ID, as described within the "Add a device to the list" section of the following support article: Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Let me know how it goes from here.

Cheers.

how to recover deleted device on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.