Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a mail merge feature in Pages and in Numbers??

How do I create a mail merge document in Pages and Numbers? I can't find any thing in the Help menu. I am currently running el Capitan 10.11.6. and I'm trying to print out letters and envelopes that are individually address. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Posted on Feb 25, 2019 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2019 2:51 PM

There is a beta Pages Mail and Data Merge solution by a third-party developer (Sal Soghoian) for macOS Mojave 10.14. It is an AppleScript/Objective-C application that permits spreadsheet data to be inserted into pre-defined Placeholder Text fields in a Pages document.

Previously, Sal had released a Pages v5.5 Mail and Data Merge application for Pages v5.5 and later, that worked into 2017, and then stopped working. This beta is the update for that older application. As a beta, you cannot be assured that it will work perfectly until it is no longer classified "beta."

On the above beta location, there is also an AppleScript that permits Pages Mail Merge from a Contacts Group.

These are just direct links to the pertinent content from Alan's Jan. 2015 link to MacWorld.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2019 2:51 PM in response to Pepperonidog

There is a beta Pages Mail and Data Merge solution by a third-party developer (Sal Soghoian) for macOS Mojave 10.14. It is an AppleScript/Objective-C application that permits spreadsheet data to be inserted into pre-defined Placeholder Text fields in a Pages document.

Previously, Sal had released a Pages v5.5 Mail and Data Merge application for Pages v5.5 and later, that worked into 2017, and then stopped working. This beta is the update for that older application. As a beta, you cannot be assured that it will work perfectly until it is no longer classified "beta."

On the above beta location, there is also an AppleScript that permits Pages Mail Merge from a Contacts Group.

These are just direct links to the pertinent content from Alan's Jan. 2015 link to MacWorld.

Is there a mail merge feature in Pages and in Numbers??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.