Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SquareSpace Podcast Not Updating in iTunes

I recently created a new podcast on SquareSpace and was just approved by Apple Podcasts. I am also on Skitcher and Google Music. When I go to the iTunes page for my podcast there is only one episode listed despite there being four in total. Skitcher and Google show all four, but only one is showing in iTunes.

Here is the RSS feed:

https://alexander-muse-m22w.squarespace.com/startupmuse?format=rss

Here is iTunes link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-startupmuse-podcast/id1454081642

Any help? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Posted on Feb 26, 2019 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2019 9:17 AM

All four episodes appear when checking in Podcasts Connect and when subscribing, so there appears to be nothing wrong with the feed.

The first episode was posted on 23 Feb at 0424 GMT, the second the same day at 1431. So the most likely explanation is that the Store - which caches the feeds and visita them in some sort of rotation - checked your feed after 0424 but before 1431, meaning that you have to wait for it to come round again for the later episodes to show. Normally this should happen in about two days, but longer is not unusual. For the moment you should just wait.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2019 9:17 AM in response to Alexander Muse

All four episodes appear when checking in Podcasts Connect and when subscribing, so there appears to be nothing wrong with the feed.

The first episode was posted on 23 Feb at 0424 GMT, the second the same day at 1431. So the most likely explanation is that the Store - which caches the feeds and visita them in some sort of rotation - checked your feed after 0424 but before 1431, meaning that you have to wait for it to come round again for the later episodes to show. Normally this should happen in about two days, but longer is not unusual. For the moment you should just wait.

SquareSpace Podcast Not Updating in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.