Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

How do I remove my music from my lock screen when no music is playing?

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 26, 2019 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2019 5:51 PM

Hi rodica209,

It sounds like you're seeing controls for audio in Control Center even when no content has been playing. I want to help you get that working as expected.

It might be normal for recent content to have controls in Control Center for playback, but if you haven't been playing anything and the controls are still there, let's try to force close any relevant apps and restart your iPhone.

Here's what to try:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2019 5:51 PM in response to rodica209

Hi rodica209,

It sounds like you're seeing controls for audio in Control Center even when no content has been playing. I want to help you get that working as expected.

It might be normal for recent content to have controls in Control Center for playback, but if you haven't been playing anything and the controls are still there, let's try to force close any relevant apps and restart your iPhone.

Here's what to try:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.