Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trusted phone number cannot be changed

So,I am dealing with this for three months now,first I forgot my password, I tried to change it and enter my account with trusted phone number and that is where my troubles started.Somehow two diel up codes appeared in my trusted number,I have used it several times before and it worked fine.Now,with two numbers I could not get my verification number.So next I asked to change the trusted number and recover my account.I added my number without country diel up code,in a month I got a massage on my phone that I can verify my account now,I go to account verification and still it asked for the previous number,the one with diel up code.I am guessing that the trouble started when I registered,there was no option for my country,so I registered another one,and added diel up code for my country,it worked fine.Now there is option for my country and two diel up codes appear on my number.It cannot be changed,tried twice.There is no one to contact,no one to write to,no one to call,how is this support I have no idea.

Posted on Feb 27, 2019 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2019 6:47 AM

Can you contact Apple ID Support? Use the form in the last line if necessary.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2019 6:47 AM in response to danijela176

Can you contact Apple ID Support? Use the form in the last line if necessary.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Trusted phone number cannot be changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.