Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swim tracking in activity app on Apple watch 3

I've been using the Apple watch 3 to track my swimming for the last year or so, but for the last couple of weeks it has been a little flawed. It does not show current distance / lengths whilst I am swimming though it is clearly recording them as the total distance and length is shown once I finish, is it possible to reinstate it showing the distance and number of lengths whilst I am swimming? as now it remains at 0 until I close the app

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 5:34 AM

Two things to do. First reset your Watch. Press the crown and side button in until the Apple logo appears. Second unpair and repair the Watch. Also make sure you Watch is up to date running os 5.1.3

3 replies

Swim tracking in activity app on Apple watch 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.