Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if there is a hidden app on my iPhone or someone is also in my Apple ID

How do I know if there is a hidden app on my phone or someone is also in my Apple ID

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 3, 2019 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2019 4:57 PM

Start here with this link-->If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

BTW, the simple answer is change your Apple ID password and add 2 factor authentication. That will guarantee that no one is in your Apple ID-->Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 factor authentication-->Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you think there is a hidden app on your phone just restore iOS and set up your phone as New. That will guarantee that there are no hidden apps-->Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support. And do not restore a backup. Start as if you just got the phone. Note, however, that unless you gave your phone to someone while it was unlocked for about a half hour there are no hidden apps on your phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2019 4:57 PM in response to jaiden581

Start here with this link-->If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

BTW, the simple answer is change your Apple ID password and add 2 factor authentication. That will guarantee that no one is in your Apple ID-->Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 factor authentication-->Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you think there is a hidden app on your phone just restore iOS and set up your phone as New. That will guarantee that there are no hidden apps-->Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support. And do not restore a backup. Start as if you just got the phone. Note, however, that unless you gave your phone to someone while it was unlocked for about a half hour there are no hidden apps on your phone.

How do I know if there is a hidden app on my iPhone or someone is also in my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.