Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I download titles from Keynote and import them into imovie without a background?

Hi,

I would like to import title builds from Keynote into imovie without the background, is this possible? If not does the newest version of iMovie have better title options?

Posted on Mar 4, 2019 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2019 4:16 PM

Hi,

Place your green screen title above the video clip and select the title. Click on the overlay button (the one with overlapping squares) in the tool bar in the upper right of your screen. A selection box will appear to the left with the default "cutaway" in it. Click on it for the drop down menu. Select Green/Blue Screen. Click on the blue reset circle on the right hand side of the screen to apply the green screen setting.

-- Rich

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2019 4:16 PM in response to Luciatherese

Hi,

Place your green screen title above the video clip and select the title. Click on the overlay button (the one with overlapping squares) in the tool bar in the upper right of your screen. A selection box will appear to the left with the default "cutaway" in it. Click on it for the drop down menu. Select Green/Blue Screen. Click on the blue reset circle on the right hand side of the screen to apply the green screen setting.

-- Rich

Can I download titles from Keynote and import them into imovie without a background?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.