Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Endless Login Loop for iTunes Connect

Hi all,

I'm trying to submit a podcast and when it prompts me to log in to iTunes Connect, I log in, accept terms and conditions, and then it takes me back to a login page again. And again. And again. Please help, it's maddening.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 5, 2019 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2019 2:35 PM

Hi NathanaelG,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you aren't able to log in to iTunes Connect.

Let have you try to hold the shift key down while you open Safari and then see if you are able to log in to iTunes Connect without issue.

You can also try Safe Mode which will prevent any third-party programs from launching that could interfere with logging in: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

If that still doesn't resolve the issue try another network.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2019 2:35 PM in response to NathanaelG

Hi NathanaelG,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you aren't able to log in to iTunes Connect.

Let have you try to hold the shift key down while you open Safari and then see if you are able to log in to iTunes Connect without issue.

You can also try Safe Mode which will prevent any third-party programs from launching that could interfere with logging in: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

If that still doesn't resolve the issue try another network.

Have a great day!

Endless Login Loop for iTunes Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.