Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call waiting notification

I don’t get “call is waiting” notification on my iphone when i call someone else and is on another call, so please anyhelp with this cuz im really ****** off..!

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 11, 2019 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 5:37 AM

I got that but i mean when i call someone and that one is on another call then carrier or the phone should notify that “the person you’re trying to reach is on waiting” this is work on android system so how should i enable this function on iphone?!

4 replies

Mar 11, 2019 10:56 AM in response to Captainblack1

That is NOT how call waiting works. If you are on the phone and another call comes in to you you will be notified.

If you call someone who is on another call, you will hear it ring until it goes to voice mail or the other party answers.

Some carrier may offer the option to notify callers that you are on another call when a second call comes in, but that is up to the call recipient to set up with their carrier.

Call waiting notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.