Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Browser view is messed up all white hard to see. Mac mini

I have a late 2014 Mac mini using macOS Mojave and for the life of me can't find the solution to my browser. I kept thinking it was the monitor settings and messed with all those no luck so I'll try here.

Doesn't matter which one it is I just get a writer view and hard to see any of the boxes. I have two monitors and both have the issue. I brought in a 3rd monitor and same issue. here are some screen shots.

Posted on Mar 13, 2019 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2019 12:42 PM

What do you mean by "but the definition of the roads not there "?

To me the screenshots you posted look normal/as expected.

Try resetting the NVRAM

Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

11 replies

Mar 13, 2019 11:50 AM in response to TxPatio

You'll have to explain your problem better. The only thing I see are some white boxes on the first picture at the address /tab name but I can't tell if you did that purposely or not. If you're taking a screen shot its possible that the graphic errors you see on your screen are not being translated when the picture is taken. If I did miss it, or its just not showing in screen shots, try taking a picture with a phone/camera and uploading it.

Browser view is messed up all white hard to see. Mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.