Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I undo all favorite photos at ones?

There are more then 1000 photos in my favorite photos. I want to undo all the photo's at ones.

But when I want to delete in the album favorites, there comes a message that all the photo's will be deleted on all devices of iCloud... that's not the intention that I want.

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 15, 2019 1:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2019 2:15 AM

Deleting the Favorites Album is not possible. It is predefined album. You would just delete the photos in the album.

• On a Mac open the Favorites album, then enter the key combination ⌘A to select all photos in the Favorites album at once.
  • Now click the favorite heart in the toolbar to remove the Favorite mark for all photos at once.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2019 2:15 AM in response to wenkevdc

Deleting the Favorites Album is not possible. It is predefined album. You would just delete the photos in the album.

• On a Mac open the Favorites album, then enter the key combination ⌘A to select all photos in the Favorites album at once.
  • Now click the favorite heart in the toolbar to remove the Favorite mark for all photos at once.

How can I undo all favorite photos at ones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.