Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get the Health app back onto my home screen or into widgets?

I guess I somehow deleted the Health app from my homepage and I would like to get it back on to my homepage so I don’t have to search for it every time. Thanks!

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 15, 2019 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2019 1:15 PM

As the Health app cannot be deleted from an iPhone, it's there somewhere. If it shows up when you search for it, it's still on your phone.

How many pages of icons do you have? I've forgotten exactly what the limit is but, if you have more apps than will fit on that number of pages, the others will be effectively hidden. You can still access them by searching, though.

Have you looked in all the folders on your phone?

If all else fails, you can reset your Home Screen layout by going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Homescreen layout. Note that any folders you've created will be obliterated.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2019 1:15 PM in response to Mom23jgl

As the Health app cannot be deleted from an iPhone, it's there somewhere. If it shows up when you search for it, it's still on your phone.

How many pages of icons do you have? I've forgotten exactly what the limit is but, if you have more apps than will fit on that number of pages, the others will be effectively hidden. You can still access them by searching, though.

Have you looked in all the folders on your phone?

If all else fails, you can reset your Home Screen layout by going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Homescreen layout. Note that any folders you've created will be obliterated.

How can I get the Health app back onto my home screen or into widgets?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.