Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3 problem

I have several problems with the watch that I have just bought:

1. I cannot erase apps which are preinstalled by apple. For example I want to erase the "breathe" app: if I press for 3 seconds, I do not get any X sign on top of the apps except for the ones I have installed.

2 I went for a run outdoors : it has recorded the calories, the route and the elevation but I have no data for distance and heart rate. I got a - sign

I've already watched videos on youtube and read articles but nothing was helpful

Any ideas...?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Mar 16, 2019 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2019 9:39 AM

You cannot delete the breath app, the only apps you can delete are the ones with an X in the corner when you force touch the apps screen.Just like the phone a lot of apps are not deletable usually it's the 3rd party apps from the app store that you can delete.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2019 9:39 AM in response to maiapple77

You cannot delete the breath app, the only apps you can delete are the ones with an X in the corner when you force touch the apps screen.Just like the phone a lot of apps are not deletable usually it's the 3rd party apps from the app store that you can delete.

Apple Watch Series 3 problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.