Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad storage full message

Hi, I keep getting the storage almost full warning but I’m only using 13 out of the 32gb available? I’ve cleared safari cache, anybody have any other ideas? Thanks

iPad Air 2, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 17, 2019 11:41 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2019 8:08 PM in response to Bex960

Greetings, Bex960!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about Other storage on your device and I am happy to help! Check out this article for How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This article will explain how Other data is cleared out as needed in the About cached files in 'Other' Storage section.

If that’s not what is happening, I recommend you check out this article for How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, then check out this article to Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup. Once you have restored, check out the storage to see if there is a difference.

Let me know the results and take care!

iPad storage full message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.