Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Library shows zero TV Shows & Movies

iTunes (version 12.9.2.5) on my iMac (Mojave 10.14.3) shows zero TV Shows & Movies when I select TV Shows & Movies from the Sidebar, although I have many - some purchased from iTunes, most imported from DVDs. My 1,043 Music Videos show up as expected when I select Music Videos from the Sidebar. My Smart Playlist showing all "Videos MPEG-4" displays 1,133 videos properly.

Strangely, my Apple TV [4k, A1842 tv OS 12.1.2 (16K534)] shows all of my Movies, TV Shows, Home Video, etc. Everything seems fine from the Apple TV. iTunes on my iMac also seems to have no way to display my Home Video files?

One example problem is, I just imported a new Home Video file. Yet, the only place I can view it is in the Smart Playlist for all Video MPEG-4 files. It is a duplicate file, so I want to delete it. But there is nowhere to delete this file since none of the Library selections in the Sidebar displays my Home Video files, or TV Shows, or Movies. Only the Music Videos can be displayed. See screenshots.

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 18, 2019 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2019 2:44 PM

My recollection is that particular view in your second image is used with an Apple Music subscription for video content delivered through that service. Click the drop down box above the side bar that currently shows Music and choose Movies or TV Shows from there.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

iTunes Library shows zero TV Shows & Movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.