Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch problems

I buy just 2 day ago this new ipad pro 11”

im not satisfied this ipad not better than my old ipad

this 11” iPad touch is very hard nd not working one time again trying touching

so apple please help me...

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 8:29 PM

Apple isn't here. This is a user to user only forum. Try going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Touch Accommodations and turn on Touch Accommodations.

Also, if you put a screen protector on your new iPad, REMOVE it. Screen protectors on the new Pro models, just don't work well.

If nothing helps, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and show Apple the issues you're experiencing.

I have two iPad Pro 11 and neither has any screen touch issues. There are others whoever, who are. So you're not alone. Again, if you put a screen protector on the iPad immediately remove it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2019 8:29 PM in response to maheshthakor0413

Apple isn't here. This is a user to user only forum. Try going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Touch Accommodations and turn on Touch Accommodations.

Also, if you put a screen protector on your new iPad, REMOVE it. Screen protectors on the new Pro models, just don't work well.

If nothing helps, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and show Apple the issues you're experiencing.

I have two iPad Pro 11 and neither has any screen touch issues. There are others whoever, who are. So you're not alone. Again, if you put a screen protector on the iPad immediately remove it.

Mar 22, 2019 8:28 PM in response to maheshthakor0413

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

"Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with Apple`s user manuals (refer to www.apple.com/support/country). Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Apple even in situations where you purchased the Apple Product from a third party.” [Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Accessory - For Apple and Beats Branded Products Only.]

Touch problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.