Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prioritizing texts... a simple fix?

I don’t always have time immediately after reading a newly received text to respond with the appropriate thoughtfulness it may deserve. More often than not, these texts go unanswered for days on end, if at all, as they get buried underneath a dozen or so healthy thumb scrolls of newer incoming messages that, once read, all look the same at a glance.

Takes me back, it does, to the good ole days of my trusty flip phone that allowed me to flag such texts as a reminder for later, (a long standing feature on even today’s non-iOS smart phones) much like I do now in iPhone’s email app for the same purpose.

Not to throw a turd in the punch bowl of iPhone’s bolsterous pride in what they brag to be such a seamless and intuitive interface, but is it really too much to ask that they include this little gem in their Messages app as well...?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 11:31 PM

3 replies

Prioritizing texts... a simple fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.