Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Language Problem

Sometimes I download app. And these apps language are Dutch. my device default language is Turkish. And I couldn’t change. Once upon a time my ex-lover in Holland had opened my iCloud from its own device. and I can't fix this. What should I do.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 23, 2019 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2019 5:50 AM

I checked, every application is not turkish. English is enough though for me. I cannot find the language setting inside the applications as well.

Applications almost never have language settings inside them. If you want them in English, you should make sure that in settings > general > language you have English as the first item on the list (and not Dutch or something else).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2019 5:50 AM in response to SeydaB

I checked, every application is not turkish. English is enough though for me. I cannot find the language setting inside the applications as well.

Applications almost never have language settings inside them. If you want them in English, you should make sure that in settings > general > language you have English as the first item on the list (and not Dutch or something else).

App Store Language Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.