Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

os not syncing calendar to iOS

Hi, noticed my iPad and iPhone had not updated the calendar entries from my MacBook pro so unchecked and rechecked calendar in settings - nothing - signed out of iCloud in iPad and iPhone - rebooted both - signed back in - nothing! now have completely empty calendars in iPhone and iPad - any suggestions welcomed!

thanks

Vin

iPad Pro, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 24, 2019 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply
10 replies

Mar 24, 2019 7:33 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks but I did that. Have rebooted Mac, iPad and iPhone several times and run system repair in utilities on MacBook.

ical on Mac won’t refresh and won’t sync to iOS devices.

when I refresh iCal it returns:

“the server responded with an error

the request(CallDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation) for account “iCloud” failed”

Mar 25, 2019 5:20 AM in response to Vin's

System Preferences - > Internet Accounts

2. Select the iCloud account.

3. Uncheck "Calendars"

4. Open a Finder Window.

5. Go to the ~/Library folder. (He had me click on the Go menu and press the Option key in order to display the Library and then go to it from there.)

6. Copy ~/Library/Calendars onto the desktop, then delete the on the one in the ~/Library folder.

7. Restart.

8. System Preferences - > Internet Accounts

9. Select the iCloud account.

10. Check "Calendars"

11. Open the Calendars app. Wait for all the calendars and events to reload from the cloud.

That's it. Test by trying to make or edit events. If all is well, delete the back-up.

From another poster

os not syncing calendar to iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.