Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t see all of my calendars (not individual events) in iCloud nor iPhone only on the macOS

Why do I only see some calendars on my iPhone? All of them are visible and selected in the  “Calendars” function of the iPhone calendar. Since my iPhone is synced via iCloud it mirrors the same error in the iCloud calendar. I can’t see my Microsoft account (or what I’d call “added”) calendars.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 7:35 AM

Okay, what a voyage! I figured it out, so thank you for putting me on the right path! When I went to delete the account on my iPhone, I could see that it wanted me to "re-enter my password" for the account, so everything was blocked though it was fine on my Mac. Dah! Since I didn't see the pop-up to re-enter it anymore on the iPhone (though it would ask periodically), didn't realize that THAT was what was causing the disparity between the devices. Great for security I figure, but a pain for the sync aspect between devices.

Again, thanks for your help!

Hope this helps someone else!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2022 7:35 AM in response to JEL888

Okay, what a voyage! I figured it out, so thank you for putting me on the right path! When I went to delete the account on my iPhone, I could see that it wanted me to "re-enter my password" for the account, so everything was blocked though it was fine on my Mac. Dah! Since I didn't see the pop-up to re-enter it anymore on the iPhone (though it would ask periodically), didn't realize that THAT was what was causing the disparity between the devices. Great for security I figure, but a pain for the sync aspect between devices.

Again, thanks for your help!

Hope this helps someone else!

Jan 11, 2022 5:35 PM in response to JEL888

Hi JEL888

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand your calendar for your Microsoft account doesn't show in the Calendar, despite being selected when you open Calendar > select "Calendars". Are you looking for this calendar to be shown when you go to iCloud.com? Make sure you have your calendars setup as mentioned in Set up multiple calendars on iPhone.

Feel free to provide additional details to this post.

Regards.

Jan 12, 2022 7:09 AM in response to ASTRO24

Hi and thanks!

I have subscription calendars that show on the screen on the page you linked to, but those are the one's that don't show. I think it's because I have my iPhone, Mac and iCloud synced (which I need to have because I have five iCloud calendars, but I also have MS (school- and other subscription calendars that show on the iPhone Calendars screen but not in the Calendar.

Jan 14, 2022 7:23 AM in response to ASTRO24

Hello and thanks so much for helping me. God bless and Happy New Year too ! May He bless you with good health, joy and His peace this year +!

As for the update, yes, I did and I had an idea due to your request; I went back to see if I had previous events to see if perhaps it's a new thing (or just certain events), and it is! I have some events in the past (fairly recent past) with all of the calendars I have displayed in the "Calendars" list on my iPhone. Can't say now if they were there before or not (I recall having this issue before, so I'm going to say "not"); however the events from this week from one of my calendars is not showing, so it now appears to be an "event" issue as opposed to a calendar one. I'm going to delete and put back the calendar on my Mac and see if that helps.

Jan 14, 2022 7:28 AM in response to JEL888

Didn't help when I unselected and re-selected my calendar in the System Preferences > Accounts area nor in "Calendars" on the iPhone. I see events up until 2021, and not starting in 2022 for one calendar only, an MS Exchange school calendar. So I'm wondering if I should delete the account on my iPhone and add it back?

Can’t see all of my calendars (not individual events) in iCloud nor iPhone only on the macOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.