iCloud Calendar not showing all events

I have a few calendars set up in the Calendar app on my MacBook Pro which show up on my iPhone and iPad. If I log into iCloud, the calendars show up there as well but only a few events in each calendar shows up. They are all there on the rest of my devices. And just the other day they were all there on iCloud. How can I get them all back? I use iCloud.com often at work on a PC.

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 11:13 PM

This was definitely an apple problem, but they have apparently fixed it now.

It effected whole day events and stopped them showing up on the calendar.

If it happens again, you might be able to get the missing calendar events to appear by going into the daily view for a day you know things are missing. This generally seemed to load the info back into the monthly view (temporarily).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2023 11:13 PM in response to Scott Raymond

This was definitely an apple problem, but they have apparently fixed it now.

It effected whole day events and stopped them showing up on the calendar.

If it happens again, you might be able to get the missing calendar events to appear by going into the daily view for a day you know things are missing. This generally seemed to load the info back into the monthly view (temporarily).

Jul 7, 2023 1:43 PM in response to Scott Raymond

Hello Scott Raymond,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Do you have any other accounts set up in the Calendar app on your devices? Based on your description it sounds like you may have some events syncing from another calendar that isn't syncing directly to iCloud.

The "Set up a calendar account" section of this article can help you check for those accounts: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

Hope this helps!

iCloud Calendar not showing all events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.