Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i trade in an iphone?

i have an iphone 5s and im s aving up money for a iphone 7... i saw that if i trade in my iphone, itll cost less. which is great but...how do i trade it in? do i give it to the man delivering it? i dont understand.

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 3:43 PM

See the following from Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple

Trading in your device is as easy as buying a new one. We’ll give you a prepaid trade-in kit or shipping label to send it off. Or you can bring it to an Apple Store. We’ll either give you instant credit toward the purchase of a new product or send your device on to our recyclers.

Also note that many cellular carriers have trade programs and you can take your old phone in to any of their stores.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2019 3:43 PM in response to lenox223

See the following from Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple

Trading in your device is as easy as buying a new one. We’ll give you a prepaid trade-in kit or shipping label to send it off. Or you can bring it to an Apple Store. We’ll either give you instant credit toward the purchase of a new product or send your device on to our recyclers.

Also note that many cellular carriers have trade programs and you can take your old phone in to any of their stores.

how do i trade in an iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.