Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max but I want to trade it for an iPhone 11

I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max but I am wanting to trade it for a iPhone 11 is there a way I can do that?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 8:20 PM

If you purchased the phone less than 14 days ago, you can return it for refund and buy whatever you want or nothing at all. If you have had the phone longer than 14 days, you cannot return it or trade it. If you really want to get rid of this phone for another model iPhone, sell it privately and use the funds to buy what you want.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2020 8:20 PM in response to Kay_lynelizabeth

If you purchased the phone less than 14 days ago, you can return it for refund and buy whatever you want or nothing at all. If you have had the phone longer than 14 days, you cannot return it or trade it. If you really want to get rid of this phone for another model iPhone, sell it privately and use the funds to buy what you want.

iPhone 11 Pro Max but I want to trade it for an iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.