Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare

I am wondering how much would it be for AppleCare for my laptop.

Also if my iPhone 8 Plus is covered. I've talked with Wanye and I don't remember who the second guy was about this. Wayne told me I was covered and the second guy told me I wasn't. I would like the head of the boss to please tell me know if my 8 Plus is covered or not for stolen phone.

Is it possible to get a new phone buy paying the 129 amount?

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 4:49 AM

You can see if your device is eligible

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

as to the other questions, this is a user to user forum, so no one from Apple is here to answer your question.

Did you get your phone from Apple or from your cellular provider? If from the cellular provider then what you may be eligible for is up to them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2019 4:49 AM in response to Shania7529

You can see if your device is eligible

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

as to the other questions, this is a user to user forum, so no one from Apple is here to answer your question.

Did you get your phone from Apple or from your cellular provider? If from the cellular provider then what you may be eligible for is up to them.

AppleCare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.