Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning playlists to disc

When I try to burn a playlist it downloads the wrong playlist. I read that this is because the songs are unticked so I should go to edit preferences and make sure that the List view tick box is ticked. I did this, the box is ticked but iTunes still burns the wrong playlist. Any suggestions please.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 3:00 PM

Try right-click > Burn Playlist to Disc from the playlist name in the sidebar over File > Burn Playlist to Disc. The file menu method seems to have been broken for some time. Might pay to test with some erasable discs first. I suspect unchecked tracks are excluded from the burn as would be anything that is in the cloud or has come via an Apple Music subscription.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2019 3:00 PM in response to Wolves1960

Try right-click > Burn Playlist to Disc from the playlist name in the sidebar over File > Burn Playlist to Disc. The file menu method seems to have been broken for some time. Might pay to test with some erasable discs first. I suspect unchecked tracks are excluded from the burn as would be anything that is in the cloud or has come via an Apple Music subscription.

tt2

Burning playlists to disc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.